Job Title: PRO (HR) Operations Manager Senior
Now Brewing – Core HR Operations Manager! #tobeapartner
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only
celebrated coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing extraordinary leaders who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
As the Core HR operations manager, senior you will contribute to Starbucks success by transforming and optimizing PRO (HR) core program operations through sustainable and scalable business operations. By owning the overall operational health this role will enable transactional efficiencies, automations, and intelligence through process improvement as well as influencing the key technology solutions to enhance the Starbucks partner (employee) experience.
To be successful we're looking for someone with the curiosity to embed themselves in the end-to-end processes, obsess over the partner (employee) experience, apply deep analytical skills, and think outside of the box for creative solutions. This role will need to connect the dots across tactical and strategic solutions with the key ability to influence and deliver to improve the partner experience and reduce operational costs.
As a HR Operations Manager Senior - Core HR, you will…
• Serve as the business process owner for all programs within the Core HR portfolio including but not limited to onboarding, position and data management, and separations.
• Drive operational health by establishing and optimizing programmatic metrics and KPIs to influence the prioritization of improvements across people, process, and technology through close stakeholder partnership and engagement.
• Drive business process optimization through documentation and analysis of current and future state processes and leveraging data across people, process, and technology inputs to identify solutions for continuous improvement.
• Drive core HR system product solutions
• Collaborate with Starbucks Technology and PRO stakeholders and leadership to drive technical solutions to support business needs
• Influence the technology backlog and roadmap for prioritization across PRO initiatives by identifying and communicating operational needs
• Lead change management and training solutions needed for successful adoption and program end-user support.
• Manage vendor systems and services, as needed.
We'd love to hear from people with:
• PRO / HR / Core HR program management and/or product management/ administration - 8 years
• Executing large-scale business operations and/or technology projects - 8 years
• Driving business requirements through to delivery - 8 years
• Driving business process elicitation, documentation, and implementing optimization - 5 years
• Bringing order in an ambiguous environment - 5 years
Skills (minimum skills required)
• Knowledge of HR business function, processes, and systems (SAP/ SuccessFactors)
• Ability to drive program/ project work to completion leveraging collaborative relationships to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities
• Ability to simplify and structure complex ambiguous problems and processes in a concise and effective way
• Ability to analyze, evaluate, develop strategic and tactical solutions
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Ability to define business needs for technical solutions
• Ability to work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
Education (minimum education level, degree or certification necessary)
• Bachelors or equivalent in relevant experience
Join us and be part of something bigger. Apply today!
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website