EnterpriseArchitecture @ StarbucksAtour core we believe information technology is a key enabler for growth that isrequired for business success today and in the future. We believe Starbucksmust manage its information technology resources and think long term toout-innovate our competitors and deliver maximum value for our partners,customers and shareholders. We believe enterprise architecture is wellpositioned to see across the business and help Starbucks build scalablesolutions. We believe it takes collaboration and partnership to deliver resultsand we will work across functions to enable individual projects to buildsustainable business capabilities- not just fulfill immediate needs.
Connect to Something Bigger
Eachday Starbucks strives to be a differentiated company focused on the humanconnection demonstrated through the heritage of being performance driventhrough the lens of humanity.
AtStarbucks Technology, we power moments of connection for our customers andpartners (employees). Proudly investing in our talent is a key pillar ofbuilding the future. Our mission: we are Talented Technologists, DeliveringToday, and Leading into the Future. Join our fast-growing team and start yourjourney with Starbucks Technology.Starbucks Technology Core Principles:
AgileMindset: Committed to learning fast, and adjusting course, we're investing inour talent to empower people with an agile mindset.ServicesOriented: We are focused on building services that deliver value to ourcustomers and partners. Investin Our People: Our people are our greatest asset. Investing in their curiosity& development is core to how we will invent today and build tomorrow.
Starbucks Enterprise Architect is a senior role with accountability for designingquality systems across a broad set of software applications and platforms whileensuring business performance targets are achieved. Enterprise Architects builddomain-specific reference architectures, as well as partner closely with portfolio planning teams to shapesolution architectures. Then, take a leadership role during solution delivery.It is a critical role in Starbucks and part of a rich Starbucks Architecturecommunity.
- HumanCapital Management systems experience 5+ years
- SAPand Success Factors exposure a plus
- Overallinformation technology experience 10+ years
- Enterprisearchitecture experience 5+ years
- ITPortfolio planning experience 3+ years
- InformationTechnology infrastructure experience 3+ years
- Projectmanagement 3+ years
- Businessanalysis and design 5+ years
- Applicationbuild and release management 3+ years
- Passion for delivering customer-facing systems
- Foundationalunderstanding Computer Science
- Knowledgeof Retail industry
- Skilledleader, communicator, and facilitator, with the ability to effectively managediscussions toward results
- Skilledin methods to define business value and shape solutions to achieve businessvalue at the lowest cost and at the fastest duration possible
- Skilledcoach and mentor relevant planning and delivery
- Highlyskilled in design patterns and anti-patterns to improve system quality
- Highlyskilled in modern technologies that scale
- Highlyskilled in building architecture diagrams and models using UML or other standardnotation
- Excellentpresentation, verbal, written, and listening skills
- Excellentinterpersonal and leadership skills including collaboration, facilitation andnegotiation in support of the team
- Challengesthe status quo, champions change and influences others to change.
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website