JOB SUMMARY AND MISSION
Starbucks Global Cyber Security Group is responsible for designing and engineering Mobile Device Management, Identity and Access Management and Security systems to meet business requirements, goals and objectives encompassing wide range of technologies that are in accordance with Starbucks Strategy & Architecture standards and guidelines.
The Information Security Engineer senior will develop tools and processes according to architectural guidelines with little oversight by senior members of the team, identify weaknesses in our tooling that will drive changes to the overall architecture, and work as a liaison to architects, business and IT teams to ensure that identity management and security principals are applied to the technology platforms and information within the organization in accordance with established standards and policies. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
SUMMARY OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining, administering, and supporting the MDM environment.
- Installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware and equipment to ensure optimal mobile system performance.
- Operating company deployed MDM solutions (on-premise and cloud)
- Implement, test and evaluate Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM/MDM) and Mobile Application Management (MAM) solutions.
- Perform integration of mobile capabilities (High Availability, device/app VPN, Content management, Wireless Local Area Network Security, LOB/store apps, etc…)
- Adopt, implement, and document repeatable change processes and best practices.
- Upload, update, maintain, and delete iOS, and Android Apps
- Create, configure, and maintain security policies in MDM and maintain enforcement
- Create, update, and maintain users and device owners in MDM
- Assess MDM capabilities and provide recommendations on optimization and usage
- Provide hardware and software support mobile devices
- Work with internal customers to resolve technical issues
- Perform data, speed, and app usage analysis on company deployed mobile devices
- Assist with piloting and testing new apps for enterprise use
- Analyze and improve a process with a bias toward automation
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with other team members at multiple levels of the organization
- Lead, coach and mentor other team members on technical matters, project management, task prioritization and strategic planning.
- Participate on cross-functional project teams, providing subject matter expertise and ensuring that new system objects are supported by developing administrative procedures.
- Provide third-level production support for Identity Management environment, including after-hours on-call support.
- 4-6 years experience working with Mobile Device Management (MDM) software, primarily VMware Workspace ONE in a global enterprise. Intune is a plus.
- Expert troubleshooting and reasoning skills
- Expert organizational skills, with good attention to detail
- Experience troubleshooting – Wi-Fi, ActiveSync, device management and apps on mobile devices
- Understand Apple Business Manager (DEP and VPP)
- Understand Android Enterprise
- Understand and create different tags and groups by location, department, and use case
- Working knowledge of one or more scripting languages (PowerShell, Python, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with Azure is a plus
- Working knowledge of software development
- Understanding SQL database administration or management
- Knowledge and understanding of solutions leveraging OpenID Connect, SAML, WS-* and Multifactor Authentication (MFA) is a plus
- TDD Skills is a plus
- Progressive knowledge/experience managing projects of increasing size and complexity including the utilization of project planning and project dashboard tools.
- Excellent customer service, collaboration, and presentation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Industry certification like CISSP, CEH, CCSP and/or CIS is a plus.
- Constant learner - always growing and keeps up with the latest technologies, best practices and techniques
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website