Now Brewing – Maintenance Mechanics! #tobeapartner
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrates coffee and its rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing and supporting partners who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
The Starbucks experience starts in our Roasting Plants where we have a dedicated team of professional roasters and supporting process teams including planning, warehouse management, packaging, roasting, maintenance, engineering and logistics.As a maintenance mechanic, you will:
- Assist maintenance team and support all aspects of the maintenance department as needed, including general building and grounds maintenance.
- Assist with the installation of all new equipment.
- Complete documentation, including drawings, schematics, parts lists and work orders.
- Complete plant work orders and preventive maintenance.
- Ensure all plant equipment is functioning at optimum levels by performing short-term repairs and long-term improvements.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Perform all other duties necessary for the efficient maintenance of the plant and equipment as assigned, including general building and grounds maintenance.
We're proud to invest in you and offer these special incentives to eligible partners (employees):
- Comprehensive health coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Arizona State University College Achievement Plan: FULL tuition reimbursement towards bachelor's degree
- Highly competitive 401(k) program with company match at 5%
- Stock equity reward program (annual grants)
- Health savings, vacation savings & health and wellness programs
- Paid vacation (prorated vacation allowance on day one), sick leave and personal days
We'd love to hear from people with:
- Experience in an automated manufacturing or distribution environment (5 years)
General industrial maintenance in mechanical and electrical (5 years)
- Ability to communicate technical and operational issues clearly and concisely
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical and mechanical plant equipment
- Ability to understand and create mechanical and electrical blueprints and technical equipment manuals
- Ability to work in elevated areas
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of welding, plumbing and machining
- Familiarity with American Institute of Baking (AIB), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) standards
- Ability to work in accordance with quality, safety, and sanitation standards, policies and guidelines
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at email@example.com
Apply on company website