Now Brewing – Maintenance Supervisor! #tobeapartner
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing extraordinary leaders who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
This job contributes to Starbucks success by supervising day-to-day operations in plant maintenance to support Starbucks roasting plant business objectives. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
As a maintenance supervisor, you will:
- Communicate maintenance plans and status across department lines.
- Contribute to a cohesive, positive and clean work environment by providing guidance, performance feedback and coaching to leads and partners. Serve as the technical expert and resource for plant maintenance partners.
- Coordinate and oversee maintenance of manufacturing and distribution equipment.
- Create and sustain a cohesive, positive and clean work environment.
- Ensure partner development and satisfaction. Provide partners with timely performance feedback. Serve as a technical expert and coach for team members. Support partners in presenting ideas for improving the efficiency and productivity of operations.
- Operate within established budgets, forecasts, cost objectives and service levels to control expenses. Support implementation of cost, quality and service improvement initiatives.
- Support all established plant and manufacturing goals and objectives. Apprise manager of team progress and any obstacles.
- Work with plant safety committee to ensure best maintenance practices are followed.
We'd love to hear from people with:
- Maintenance experience (5 years)
- Supervision experience (3 years)
- Team-building skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to provide technical leadership
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to coach and mentor others
- Ability to build relationships
- Proficient in safety procedures
- Familiarity with American Institute of Baking (AIB), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) standards
Join us and be part of something bigger. Apply today!
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website