Job Summary and Mission
This job contributes to Starbucks success by supervising day-to-day operations in plant maintenance to support Starbucks roasting plant business objectives. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Communicates maintenance plans and status across department lines.
- Contributes to a cohesive, positive and clean work environment by providing guidance, performance feedback and coaching to leads and partners. Serves as the technical expert and resource for plant maintenance partners.
- Coordinates and oversees maintenance of manufacturing and distribution equipment.
- Creates and sustains a cohesive, positive and clean work environment.
- Ensures partner development and satisfaction. Provides partners with timely performance feedback. Serves as a technical expert and coach for team members. Supports partners in presenting ideas for improving the efficiency and productivity of operations.
- Operates within established budgets, forecasts, cost objectives and service levels to control expenses. Supports implementation of cost, quality and service improvement initiatives.
- Supports all established plant and manufacturing goals and objectives. Apprises manager of team progress and any obstacles.
- Works with plant safety committee to ensure best maintenance practices are followed.
Summary of Experience
- Maintenance (5 years)
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Team-building skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to provide technical leadership
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to coach and mentor others
- Ability to build relationships
- Proficient in safety procedures
- Familiarity with American Institute of Baking (AIB), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) standards
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at email@example.com
Apply on company website