Now Brewing – Maintenance Technician! #tobeapartner
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrates coffee and its rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing and supporting partners who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
The Starbucks experience starts in our Roasting Plants where we have a dedicated team of professional roasters and supporting process teams including planning, warehouse management, packaging, roasting, maintenance, engineering and logistics.
As a maintenance technician, you will:
- Assist maintenance team and supports all aspects of the maintenance department as needed, including general building and grounds maintenance.
- Complete plant work orders, accurately and on time.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Perform emergency equipment repairs, alone and with mechanics.
- Perform preventive maintenance on plant equipment and completes appropriate documentation.
We're proud to invest in you and offer these special incentives to eligible partners (employees):
- Comprehensive health coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Arizona State University College Achievement Plan: FULL tuition reimbursement towards bachelor's degree
- Highly competitive 401(k) program with company match at 5%
- Stock equity reward program (annual grants)
- Health savings, vacation savings & health and wellness programs
- Paid vacation (prorated vacation allowance on day one), sick leave and personal days
We'd love to hear from people with:
- General industrial mechanical maintenance (2 years)
- General industrial maintenance and electrical systems
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to read, write and understand polices, guidelines, specifications and safety standards
- Ability to work in elevated areas
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Basic math skills
- Mechanical/Technical Aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in safety procedures
- Familiarity with American Institute of Baking (AIB), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) standards
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload
- Ability to work in accordance with quality, safety, and sanitation standards, policies and guidelines
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website