Now Brewing – Manufacturing Partner! #tobeapartner
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrates coffee and its rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing and supporting partners who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
The Starbucks experience starts in our Roasting Plants where we have a dedicated team of professional roasters and supporting process teams including planning, warehouse management, packaging, roasting, maintenance, engineering and logistics.
As a manufacturing partner, you will:
- Identify and measure the correct type and amount of raw materials and record usage information.
- Inspect product packaging to ensure that appearance, seals and labels conform to established standards.
- Ensure that cases and pallets are configured safely and in accordance with standards.
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized work environment. Sweep floors, empty trash and clean machinery.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Maintain scheduled production throughput to meet team goals for reliability and budget standards. Complete required documentation.
- Use wrapping machines, pallet jacks and other equipment to prepare pallets of product for movement.
- Maintain product quality through adherence to good manufacturing practices, HAACP and food safety procedures, product specifications and quality procedures.
- Complete tasks thoroughly and accurately to ensure compliance with quality standards and regulatory requirements.
- Identify, report, and document if and when there is a deviation from quality, legality, or food safety standards.
- Demonstrate and understand safety as our core value and follows the key essentials to safety as set forth by our safety resolution; coaches others to do the same.
- Understand and follow established safety guidelines, consistently comply with all safety procedures (e.g. PPE, Lock Out Tag Out, Good Housekeeping, etc.).
- Take an active role in handling and preventing safety incidents:
- Report all incidents immediately and will not move the scene of an incident.
- Wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Obey all facility traffic control devices.
- Does not alter or bypass any safety device.
- Does not use or work on equipment unless I am authorized.
- Follow lock out-tag out (LOTO) procedures.
- Follow dock lock procedures.
- Act as a safety change agent (e.g. CPR/First Aid certification; active engagement in safety committee).
- Reinforce safe practices to other partners and provide coaching when witness to unsafe practices.
We're proud to invest in you and offer these special incentives to eligible partners (employees):
- Comprehensive health coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Arizona State University College Achievement Plan: FULL tuition reimbursement towards bachelor's degree
- Highly competitive 401(k) program with company match at 5%
- Stock equity reward program (annual grants)
- Health savings, vacation savings & health and wellness programs
- Paid vacation (prorated vacation allowance on day one), sick leave and personal days
We'd love to hear from people with the following experience:
- Production or distribution environment (1 year)
- Operation of manual and automated packaging equipment
- Performing quality tests using analytical tools
- Using manual or automated systems to gather, record and report on operational and quality metrics
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website