Now Brewing – Savings Specialist! #tobeapartner
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be adifferent kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee and the rich tradition, but thatalso brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing extraordinaryleaders who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
We look forward to welcoming anew partner to the Global Total Rewards Savings & Retirement team atStarbucks!
Are you at your best when workingin a smaller team setting where your contributions will be impactful and whereyou will have the opportunity to cross collaborate across differentfunctions? We are looking for a partnerwho is passionate and focused on helping others move closer to successfulretirement. In this role, you willsupport our U.S. and Canada retirement plan administration, communication, andcompliance with an ultimate objective of improving retirement outcomes.
If this sounds like you – weinvite you to consider joining our team! If it sounds like someone you know,please encourage them to apply!As a savings specialist, you will…
- Administer Starbucks U.S. and Canada retirement savingsplans by monitoring eligibility, facilitating enrollment and helping tocommunicate retirement and financial wellness initiatives
- Be responsible for optimizing administrative processes, maintainingdocumentation and supporting audit requirements to ensure efficiency andaccuracy of the retirement plans
- Conduct analysis of plan design and utilization to driverecommendations for enhancement or change and to increase participation
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of thesystems and technology necessary to administer and maintain the various plans
- Represent Starbucks and advocate for our culture and ourpartners
- 3 years' experience in employee benefitsadministration
- 1 year business experience in retirementplan design and analysis
- 1 year of business projectmanagement experience
- 1 year of team leadershipexperience
- Four-year college degree,preferably in business, finance, math, business analytics or human resourcesdiscipline
- Strong Microsoft Office skillsincluding proficiency in Excel
Join us andbe part of something bigger. Applytoday!
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website