Now Brewing – senior construction project manager! #tobeapartner From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing extraordinary leaders who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
As a senior project manager, you will facilitate the project management of new stores, capital renovations and capital initiative plans. Collaborates on the financial and business analysis to develop, evaluate, and recommend renovation projects in coordination with Real Estate, Operations, Finance and Portfolio Management. As a senior project manager, you will…
- Oversee a team of construction managers in the regional execution of store construction, ensuring that store designs are completed on time and within budget.
- Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
- Set goals for the work group, develop organizational capability, and model how we work together
- Develop strategic and operational plans for the work group, manage execution, and measure results
- Collaborates with store development team to develop an integrated market plan
- Determine how financial objectives will be achieved through proactive management of the portfolio
- Provide partners with coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities to build effective teams
We'd love to hear from people with:
- construction management experience (7 years)
- progressive experience managing a construction team in a multi-unit retail or restaurant environment (7 years)
- project management experience (7 years)
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website