Join us and inspire with every cup!
At Starbucks, it's all about connection. People are at the heart of who we are, especially the people that are a part of our store team. We connect with each other, our customers and our communities to make a positive impact every day. We believe in working together to make a difference and in celebrating our shared success, which is why we call ourselves Starbucks “partners.” Starbucks is a place of warmth and belonging, where everyone is welcome, and we value the unique experiences that each partner brings to our team!
As a Starbucks shift supervisor, you'll be a role model of the store operations standards that define our Starbucks Experience. You'll lead each shift, working alongside a team of baristas to deliver quality customer service and expertly-crafted products. You'll be in an energetic store environment where you'll have the ability to positively influence and guide others, maintain an encouraging team environment, and grow your leadership skills. We believe our shift supervisors are leaders in creating an uplifting experience for our customers and partners alike.
You'd make a great shift supervisor if you:
- Take initiative and act as a role model to others.
- Enjoy working as a team and motivating others.
- Understand how to create a great customer service experience.
- Have a focus on quality and take pride in your work.
- Are confident in leading, deploying, and guiding others.
- Are open to learning new things (especially the latest beverage recipe!)
- Are experienced with responsibilities like cash-handling and store safety.
- Can keep cool and calm in a fast-paced, energetic work environment.
- Have excellent communications skills.
From free coffee to competitive pay, Starbucks is proud to offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package to our eligible part-time and full-time partners. Benefits include 100% tuition coverage through our Starbucks College Achievement Plan, health coverage with a variety of plans to choose from, and stock & savings programs like our equity reward program, Bean Stock. What's more, Starbucks offers flexible scheduling and opportunities for paid time off. Visit starbucksbenefits.com for details.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
- Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodations
- Six (6) months of experience in a position that required constant interacting with and fulfilling the requests of customers
- Prepare and coach the preparation of food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients
- At least six (6) months of experience delegating tasks to other employees and/or coordinating the tasks of two (2) or more employees
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to direct the work of others
- Ability to learn quickly
- Effective oral communication skills
- Knowledge of the retail environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website