Now Baking – Porter, Starbucks Reserve Roastery
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that celebrates coffee, its rich tradition, and a feeling of connection. Continuing our quest in 2016 we announced a partnership with Princi, a renowned boutique bakery and café founded by Rocco Princi in 1986 known for its artisan breads created from traditional family recipes.
Starbucks will proudly serve Princi food in standalone Princi bakeries, our Roasteries, and in our Reserve stores. These handcrafted recipes prepared by the Princi Production kitchen team made from exceptional ingredients are delivered to retail locations multiple times per day.
The Porter role is a position that makes the Roastery or Reserve store run smoothly by making sure everything is safe and clean. In this role, you'll apply your experience to:
- Clean pots and pans to ensure readiness for use
- Unload deliveries to the Roastery and organize in storeroom
- Wash and disinfect appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls
- Ensure equipment is properly stored
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
We're proud to invest in you and offer these special incentives to eligible partners (employees):
- Access to Education: 100% tuition reimbursement for every year of college at Arizona State University, delivered online
- Insurance coverage including medical, dental and vision
- 30% discount on merchandise in Starbucks stores
- Complementary food and beverage item on your shift
- Pre-tax transit benefit
- 401(k) matching program that helps you invest in your future
Summary of Experience:
- Experienced in using heavy duty dishwashing equipment – 1 year
- Maintenance and inventory management – 1 year
- Current local health and safety certifications
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at email@example.com
Apply on company website