Named one of the best places to work in California!
We are committed to providing a challenging, career-enhancing environment for dedicated professionals desiring to make a difference in the lives of young people and their families. Stars Behavioral Health Group (SBHG) currently employs approximately 1,700 people at more than 45 different sites throughout California in Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside, Fresno, Central Valley, Stanislaus, Santa Clara, Alameda, and Sacramento counties. We serve more than 30,000 children, youth and families annually throughout the state.
Our experienced staff of Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Mental Health Specialists, Parent Partners and other therapists/counselors provide case management, mental health care and a range of support services in schools, homes or other community settings. Our dedicated teams work collaboratively and in partnership with family members, school administrators and faculty, county social workers, case managers, probation officers and other agencies.
Reporting to Director of Application and Support, the position is responsible for third level technical support, administration, configuration and maintenance of all assigned applications, databases and servers as well as special projects. The responsibility for this position entails installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of a variety of Microsoft cloud technologies. This role serves as the company's Microsoft 365 System Administrator.
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or a technology related study strongly preferred
If degreed in related field, 2 years direct service experience with Microsoft platform administration and support; If not degreed, 4 years' experience.
License or Certification:
Certification related to Microsoft Azure, SharePoint / Online, Dynamics 365, Power Automate and (Power) BI platforms preferred
Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, high level of initiative and dedication.
Excellent verbal and writing skills, organizational skills, training users, ability to multitasking.
Excellent knowledge of scripting hosts, related tools and server hardware.
Experience with the introduction of physical and virtual technology in clinical settings, electronic security, and HIPAA regulations.
Acted as a software solution developer or integration testing specialist for at least 4 years.
High proficiency in Microsoft-based administration best practices.
Software development using Microsoft tools.
High proficiency in the use and administration of Microsoft 365 (cloud-based) systems.
· Office 365
· Power BI
· Power Automate
· Power Apps
· Microsoft SQL
· SharePoint Online
· Azure Active Directory
Proficiency in web portal, server, application gateway and database monitoring, and management.
Expertise with LAN and WAN network fundamentals.
Ability to successfully deliver multiple project and operational tasks with limited technical supervision.
Ability to travel independently to various facility locations
POTENTIAL JOB HAZARDS:
Blood and Body Fluid Contact (Category III)
Potential for eye, wrist and back strain, carpel tunnel syndrome.
Operation of company vehicle.
Work with and around electrical and electronic appliances.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:· Design, automating scripts, install, upgrade, administer, monitor, and troubleshoot Cloud based applications including those found in Office 365.
· Looks for inefficiencies in the organization which can be solved with an application\technology
· Works closely with the Business Process Improvement department
· Inhouse expert on Microsoft Dynamics utilization
· Works with management with the assessment and onboarding of new cloud technologies for other departments in the company.
· Create and manage configuration and features of automated services and applications.
· Provides IT training and orientation for facility staff including practices designed to maintain security and confidentiality of electronically filed client information.
· Work on other IT related projects as assigned.
· Ability to solve problems quickly and automate processes.
· Runs upgrade/updates of Applications
· Collaborates with the rest of the IT Department on a regular basis
· Ability and willingness to contribute to agency efforts to improve quality including maintaining compliance with agency e-security policies and procedures.
· More details about up to date technology competencies belonging to this position are available in IT Knowledge and Certification Requirements document.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by the Director or designee as needed.
- MFTI and ACSW's receive supervision for BBS hours
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid benefits package including medical, dental and vision and many other voluntary benefits
- Rewarding work environment with excellent opportunities for career growth
- Excellent work/life balance including generous vacation and holiday pay
- Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- Family-oriented environment
- On the job training including paid CEU opportunities and career development
- Flexible work schedule and environment
- Mileage reimbursement
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal, state, and local laws.Apply Now
Apply on company website