Under general supervision, the Marketing, Advertising & Graphics Administrative Assistant I is responsible for the department's administrative tasks with emphasis on department reception, organization, and department assistance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as one of the primary contacts for the department, answering phones and as many questions as possible.
- Responds to and coordinates delivery of requests for golf balls, pocket tables, banners and tablecloths, and other marketing materials.
- Maintains and populates the Stifel Portal with new materials and updates the Marketing website as necessary.
- Creates fax cover sheets and electronic letterhead.
- Orders office supplies for the entire department and handles department equipment service calls as needed.
- Organizes department events, as well as participates in and takes notes at department meetings, sends out meeting invites, and schedules conference rooms.
- Releases department print jobs on Stifel Market.
- Makes travel arrangements, submits expense reports, and processes invoices for payment.
- Assists in new hire setup and maintains department associate information.
- Assists in assembling information needed for designation and group name requests and approvals.
- Responsible for renaming and organizing department stock photos and assigning e-mail signature requests.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Highly organized individual with high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize projects and requests of varying importance.
- Ability to acquire a general understanding of company and department systems and platforms, services offered, and policies and procedures.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Required: High School Diploma
- Minimum Required: 0 to 2 years administrative experience
- Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience with Concur and Adobe InDesign a plus
Apply on company website