The Client Directed Advisory Programs Specialist works with the Program Management team on all aspects of their respective advisory programs. The Specialist collaborates with all members of Program Management, Financial Advisors (FAs), Advisory Operations, Compliance, Advertising, Traditional Products Research Group, investment managers and other groups both inside and outside of Stifel to ensure the efficient and effective management of the advisory programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports the Program Management team with monitoring and oversight of Client-Directed Advisory Programs.
- Supports Program Management special projects that focus around enhancing each program to improve the client experience.
- Supports onboarding new Solicitors in the Alliance program.
- Supports ongoing Solicitor reviews.
- Advise FAs on Advisory Programs, fees, minimum account size and marketing materials.
- Ensures all Advisory Program marketing and support materials are accurate and available in a timely manner.
- Communicates important Advisory Program items or issues to internal and external contacts, as needed.
- Reviews managed account upgrade requests in eQuest for each Client-Directed advisory program. This can include reviewing account information on Thomson/BETA, Vestmark, and Stifel Dashboard.
- Monitors the team e-mail inbox to ensure timely responses to all FA inquiries.
- General investment knowledge, securities industry, asset allocation, and statistics
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Required: Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- Minimum Required: 1-3 years investment industry experience
LICENSES AND CREDENTIALS
- Minimum Required: Series 7 and 66 ( or Series 63, 65 in lieu of 66) obtained within 6 months of hire
SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGY
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- eQuest, Thomson/BETA, Vestmark, and Stifel Dashboard
Established in 1890, Stifel is one of the nation's leading full-service wealth management and investment banking firms. Stifel serves clients from more than 400 offices across the United States and ranks as the nation's seventh largest full-service investment firm in terms of number of financial advisors. We are also a leading provider of investment banking services to the middle market, a top-ten municipal bond underwriter, and home to one of the industry's largest research franchises. In addition our Stifel Bank subsidiary provides a comprehensive range of banking services.
At Stifel we offer an entrepreneurial environment, comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental and vision care, 401k, wellness initiatives, life insurance, and paid time off.
Stifel is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website