The Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Risk Analyst Senior is responsible for working with the ERM Manager on various credit, market and operational risk management initiatives including the aggregation of risk exposures across Stifel Financial and the maintenance of business unit and Stifel Financial inventories of Products and Services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the development and/or enhancement of various credit, market risk and operational risk exposure frameworks, and execute daily exposure reports.
- Develop and maintain documentation of various credit, market risk and operational risk exposure frameworks, along with ongoing validation procedures to meet regulatory requirements for model validation.
- Enrich existing reporting and develop new reporting.
- Work with the ERM Manager and the Business Units to ensure that the SF and business unit inventories are current and accurate.
- Work with the ERM Manager and the Business Units to on-board new products and services as per the SF Products and Services Policy.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Information Technology or other quantitative discipline.
- 4-7 years' work experience in banking, finance, preferably working in a capital markets environment or with capital markets products with at least 4 years' experience in Risk Management, Operational or Compliance roles.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work across the organization (management, front office business, IT, operations.
- Strong presentation skills including aggregation, organization and presentation of data in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and manage multiple tasks with time sensitive deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Enhanced Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability and comfort working with semi-structured data.
- Project management experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- SQL skills and exposure to Risk Management reporting applications.
Established in 1890, Stifel is one of the nation's leading full-service wealth management and investment banking firms. Stifel serves clients from more than 400 offices across the United States and ranks as the nation's seventh largest full-service investment firm in terms of number of financial advisors. We are also a leading provider of investment banking services to the middle market, a top-ten municipal bond underwriter, and home to one of the industry's largest research franchises. In addition our Stifel Bank subsidiary provides a comprehensive range of banking services.
At Stifel we offer an entrepreneurial environment, comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental and vision care, 401k, wellness initiatives, life insurance, and paid time off.
Stifel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website