Under general supervision, the HR Assistant is responsible for performing a wide range of administrative support functions including but not limited to assisting the HR Business Partner team with employee relations administration, analytics/reports, and business practices and policies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists the HR Business Partner team with day-to-day administrative support.
- Maintains calendar; schedules appointments/meetings/conference calls.
- Handles expense management system and travel arrangements. Processes and/or assists with voluntary and involuntary terminations.
- Provides various employee related reports to HR Business Partner team and business groups.
- Performs and/or coordinates new hire processing, on and off boarding of employees and applicable paperwork.
- Coordinates various communications initiated by HR which may include tracking of data, etc.
- Proactively looks for ways to improve/enhance current functions within scope of responsibility within HR.
- Participates in various HR related projects.
- Manages facility related initiatives as requested.
- Assists with various other duties as needed or assigned.
- 2 to 5 years of previous administrative experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Integrity, diplomacy, and professionalism.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Excellent organizational, planning skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to respond timely and in an efficient manner.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience working within a human resources department.
Established in 1890, Stifel is one of the nation's leading full-service wealth management and investment banking firms. Stifel serves clients from more than 400 offices across the United States and ranks as the nation's seventh largest full-service investment firm in terms of number of financial advisors. We are also a leading provider of investment banking services to the middle market, a top-ten municipal bond underwriter, and home to one of the industry's largest research franchises. In addition our Stifel Bank subsidiary provides a comprehensive range of banking services.
At Stifel we offer an entrepreneurial environment, comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental and vision care, 401k, wellness initiatives, life insurance, and paid time off.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. We continue to monitor the current public health situation and have adjusted our hiring procedures to include virtual recruiting tools that allow us to continue meeting new candidates. We look forward to “virtually” meeting you.
Stifel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website