ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with developing small to medium scale projects and contribute to project planning and implementation.
- Prepare reports defining project progress, risks, problems and solutions.
- Collect and compile data to help team determine how new technology can satisfy business needs.
- Support project managers, senior team members, technical analyst, IT and application vendors throughout all phases of the project from design to implementation.
- Assist in design review sessions to gather business requirements for new projects, enhancements/improvements to existing functionality, and issue resolution.
- Assist analysts with translating business/user requirements into functional specification documents..
- Review requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility and conformity to standards.
- Assist in development and execution of test plan.
- Assist with user integration and acceptance testing of supported applications.
- Act as Level II support for required applications by appropriate action to resolve or triage for escalation to management and development staff.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field required.
- 0-1 years' business experience required; Brokerage or Wealth Management experience preferred
- Knowledge of basic business analysis concepts
- Demonstrated communication skills with ability to relay information well in both written and verbal form.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
Apply on company website