The Municipal Syndicate Coordinator is responsible providing overall support to the Public Finance department. This includes managing client files, maintaining the integrity of public finance records, ensuring compliance with laws and regulations governing public finance and municipal securities, as well as other administrative support functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains all administrative work associated with Municipal Syndicate deals, to include: CUSIPs, award times, official statements, trade execution/correcting trade problems, settlement transactions, updating syndicate calendar, maintaining and ensuring accurate client files, etc.
- Provides timely transaction information to the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) and Depository Trust Company (DTC) upon successful deal awards to the Firm.
- Ensures adherence to federal, state and local regulations and ordinances
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor degree in Finance or Business preferred
- 1 to 2 years' administrative/data entry experience required.
- The ability to work closely with the Municipal Syndicate team, producing accurate work in a timely manner meeting deadlines as assigned.
- An understanding of Public Finance concepts from a functional and technical perspective.
Apply on company website