This is an immediate opening for a full-time five to six month temporary position. Under immediate supervision, this position provides routine administrative support and assistance to the underwriting and trading staff. Responsibilities include generating various correspondences and ensuring timely delivery, processing transactions, assisting underwriters and public finance bankers with the management of the underwriting process. The incumbent in this position should have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures in the municipal market.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Update new issues in IPREO system with relevant information for Competitive/Negotiated deals, generating necessary correspondence for sales distribution.
- Manage MuniBond database with all new issue information and schedule modifications.
- Operate Bloomberg functions such as DEAL, Trade worksheet, ticket execution and basic messaging functions.
- Partner with Compliance to ensure all deal information is accurately updated for daily distribution of reports to multiple departments.
- Maintain various databases and excel spreadsheets, in connection with all new issue information.
- Creating and maintaining all new issue deal files electronically.
- Minimum Required: High School Diploma
- Minimum Required: 1–3 years of related experience
- Effectively communicates Municipal Finance information to all levels of staff and management.
- Managing one's own time and priorities to ensure the meeting of deadlines.
Established in 1890, Stifel is one of the nation's leading full-service wealth management and investment banking firms. Stifel serves clients from more than 400 offices across the United States and ranks as the nation's seventh largest full-service investment firm in terms of number of financial advisors. We are also a leading provider of investment banking services to the middle market, a top-ten municipal bond underwriter, and home to one of the industry's largest research franchises. In addition our Stifel Bank subsidiary provides a comprehensive range of banking services.
At Stifel we offer an entrepreneurial environment, comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental and vision care, 401k, wellness initiatives, life insurance, and paid time off.
Stifel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website