Location: St. Louis, MO
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Banking, Insurance, Financial Services
The Operations New Accounts Associate reviews, processes and monitors new and existing customer information and required documentation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in opening new accounts through various methods.
- Reviews and processes client-related documents, including updates to account information.
- Reviews daily reports as related to new and existing accounts.
- Provides customer service to branch offices through phone calls, emails, or other communication.
- Assists in regulatory mailings such as update letters, welcome letters, and address change letters.
- Assists in entering returned mail through the Lost Security Holder process.
- Minimum required: High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum required: 0-1 year of experience in the financial services industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
Apply on company website