Analysts will provide analytical and transaction support on municipal financing's, assist in the development of proposals and presentations, and provide general support to the initiatives of the senior bankers. Analysts will be expected to work outside normal business. A strong desire and ability to learn technical and business development skills is important.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform debt profile analyses related to current and prospective public finance clients.
- Assist with the preparation of effective client pitch books and Requests for Proposals/Qualifications.
- Research industry and market trends, running and analyzing data.
- Research municipal issuers, their financial condition, capital needs and revenue sources.
- Develop and analyze financial and debt models, and support the internal processing of new issue financings.
- Work with senior team members to create marketing and sales materials, attend client meetings with senior bankers (as requested), and act as a point of contact for the finance team throughout the financing process.
- Prepare memorandums describing financing ideas and opportunities, and case studies on completed transactions.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field required
- 0-2 years related experience required
- Series 50, 52, 63 or ability to obtain within 12 months from date of hire
- Knowledge, or ability to learn, web-based applications, and specialized databases, including EMMA, Bloomberg, TM3, Securities Data Corp, and DBC, bond sizing software also needed
Apply on company website