At Stifel Bank, you will have the opportunity to create a lasting connection with customers by providing outstanding, personalized service. In this role, as a Relationship Banker II, you will have the unique opportunity to grow and shape our business by providing banking services while emphasizing the importance of the client relationship. In this role, the Relationship Banker II executes financial activities of clients while developing and maintaining relationships with clients. The Relationship Banker II executes more complex bank transactions and supports all private banking activities. This position is located in our Clayton, MO office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as the principal account and relationship manager for new and existing clients.
- Organically grow deposit base by driving new business relationships and expand, advise, and consult on existing client relationships.
- Develop research on current market updates/trends.
- Develop tailored treasury solutions to meet client needs.
- Train, mentor, and develop Relationship Banker I team members.
- Attend community and/or specific industry forums, conferences, and/or meetings in order to broaden relationship networks, referral sources, and continually deepen knowledge of trends, practices, series, and the competitive landscape.
- Work with client support to maintain knowledge and manage existing client portfolios while complying with all Bank Compliance policies and procedures.
- Minimum Required: High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's preferred
- Minimum Required: 3-5 years' Retail Banking experience
- Understand and comply with all regulations, including the Community Reinvestment Act, Bank Secrecy Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, etc.
- Understand and comply with Anti-Money Laundering and the Customer Identification Program.
- Solid knowledge of banking industry and the products offered.
- Knowledge of the Private Banking market and various industry (OCC and FDIC) regulations.
- Ability to effectively communicate (written and oral) with prospective clients, partner banks, and executive management.
Established in 1890, Stifel is one of the nation's leading full-service wealth management and investment banking firms. Stifel serves clients from more than 400 offices across the United States and ranks as the nation's seventh largest full-service investment firm in terms of number of financial advisors. We are also a leading provider of investment banking services to the middle market, a top-ten municipal bond underwriter, and home to one of the industry's largest research franchises. In addition our Stifel Bank subsidiary provides a comprehensive range of banking services.
At Stifel we offer an entrepreneurial environment, comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental and vision care, 401k, wellness initiatives, life insurance, and paid time off.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. We continue to monitor the current public health situation and have adjusted our hiring procedures to include virtual recruiting tools that allow us to continue meeting new candidates. We look forward to “virtually” meeting you.
Stifel Bank is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Apply on company website