- Assists the Development team in various phases of development, including design, implementation, integration, revision control, release and the maintenance of multiple products and systems.
- Follows Stifel's coding and development standards (Microsoft base).
- Facilitate in the growth of other developers through code review and one-on-one interaction.
- Documents clearly and effectively within code as well as outside of code.
- Coordinate with other team members when tackling harder developmental efforts.
- Continue to stay on top of the latest technologies and see how they can be applied to Stifel's needs throughout the organization.
- BS or BA in Computer Science or related field required.
- 5-7 years' of post bachelor's progressive experience in computer science or related field of experience required.
- Collaborative development with the familiarity and knowledge of environment.
- Ability to deal with and balance multiple priorities.
- Passion for the integrity of database/software design and a willingness to compromise appropriately to balance design and delivery.
- Proven ability to communicate information and ideas in spoken or written form so that others will understand.
- Thorough understanding of the software life-cycle and relevant software methodologies used in software development.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and rapid change.
- Highly self-motivated and delivery focused.
- Takes responsibility for achieving results, overcomes obstacles and adapts approach, bias for action.
- Displays awareness of the impact of actions on the business and demonstrates understanding of the context of the company and acts in line with it.
- Uses negotiation skills and techniques to obtain agreement between different interests, challenges management constructively, bringing different views into the open.
- Actively promotes a positive team spirit, builds networks to enhance effectiveness and share knowledge.
- Experience working with DTS or SSIS packages
- Experience working with SSRS
- Experience with SQL performance tuning techniques including query plan understanding and management and indexing techniques.
Apply on company website