The Treasury Associate performs a variety of Treasury clerical duties. This position requires general knowledge of office management systems and procedures. Clerical duties will be assigned in accordance with the office procedures of the department and may include researching and resolving discrepancies, reconciling accounts, answering telephones, bookkeeping functions, and office machine operation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deposit checks received at home office to bank accounts and customer accounts using check processing software.
- Classifies, computes, and records financial information.
- Process requests for stop payments and voiding of checks.
- Assist branch cashier associates with check deposits and check issuance questions.
- Enter and/or approve outgoing wires.
- Process incoming bank wires.
- Process returned checks, ACH, and/or wires.
- Associate's degree or equivalent college coursework, or 2 years' experience in securities or banking operations required.
- 2-4 years' related experience required.
- General knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, and other office procedures and terminology
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services
- General understanding of rules/regulations and Stifel policies that pertain to the department
Apply on company website