Looking for variety in your work? Do you enjoy change?
Want to share your skills with multiple practices within Stonehaven Dental?
The Flex Team could be just the role for you!
- Personally strives to delight patients and families by creating a kind,
gracious, and caring environment.
- Helps ensure efficient and profitable operations by seeking patient
referrals, maintaining equipment, utilizing supplies cost effectively, and
posting patient charges accurately.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational
workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal
networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Promotes a “team first” attitude by demonstrating positive and caring
relationships and communication with coworkers.
- Follows CDC and OSHA guidelines for safety and infection control.
- Provides necessary information in the form of x-rays, verbal
communication, and other dental tests to help dentist diagnose dental
- Performs comfortable periodontal evaluation, general scaling, deep
scaling, and root planning for all patients.
- Completes all clinical notes according to practice guidelines before
- Dental Hygiene Certificate / Degree from an accredited dental hygiene program
- Active dental hygiene license issued by the state board
- Computer, copier, fax, telephone
- up to 100% travel to practices within Stonehaven region (Spanish Fork to West Valley)
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree
- Local anesthesia and nitrous oxide certification
- Laser Debridement Certification
- CPR Certification
- Hepatitis B Vaccination
- Intraoral Camera
- Caries Detection
- Open Dental Software
- Digital Radiograph Technology
- Monday through Saturday
- Full Time and Part Time availabe
We offer a generous benefits package, which includes medical, dental and vision coverage. We also offer life insurance, short- and long-term disability, FSA/HSA accounts, 401k, paid time off, bereavement leave, jury duty pay, 6 paid holidays, Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), and an Employee Assistance Program.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the Company's determination that the candidate has successfully passed a background check, including a drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified candidates equally.
Apply on company website