Are you looking for a place to deliver excellent care patients deserve? At StoneSprings Hospital Center we support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a(an) RN Emergency Services and access programs to assist with every stage of your career.Benefits
StoneSprings Hospital Center offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today for our RN Emergency Services opening and continue to learn!Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Registered Nurse (RN) in the Emergency Room, you will provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the hospital. Our team provides care for the patients with a variety of issues and acuities in addition; you will assist doctors, perform minor medical operations and treat patients experiencing critical injury, allergic reactions or traumas.
· As a member of our team your will be responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating and documenting all aspects of patient care.
· You will work closely with all health care providers to facilitate and coordinate efficient, effective, quality health care.
· You will communicate with patients about a treatment plan.
· You must Interpret patient information and making decisions about necessary actions
· Coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
· Displaying strong decision-making skills in emergency scenarios.What qualifications you will need:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt must be obtained within 60 days of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention must be obtained within 90 days of employment start date
- PALS Pediatric Adv Life Supt must be obtained within 60 days of employment start date
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse Diploma
StoneSprings Hospital Center has provided quality healthcare services since 2015. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 120+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities in Loudoun County. Our medical services includes a full-service 24/7 Emergency Department, orthopedics, advanced heart and vascular care, extensive diagnostic imaging and interventional radiology capabilities, minimally invasive robotic surgery and maternal/child health.
At StoneSprings Hospital Center, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If growth and continued learning is important to you, we encourage you to apply for our RN Emergency Services opening. Our team will promptly review your application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website