Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a Radiology Technician you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join StoneSprings Surgicenter which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At StoneSprings Surgicenter, we offer an array of benefits for PRN colleagues. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Medical Benefits designed to meet the requirements of the Affordable Care Act
- Wellbeing Resources
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- HCA Healthcare Hope Fund
- Disaster Relief Support
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Radiology Technician PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking a Radiology Technologist to join our ambulatory surgery center. Under the direction of your Physician, you will perform a variety of diagnostic radiographic procedures in compliance with established protocols to promote positive patient outcomes. You will be tasked with upholding the HCA mission, to commit to the care and improvement of human life.
What you will do:
- Assemble necessary supplies and positioning aids for scheduling your procedures according to your physician's preference card
- Tests and monitor your equipment for proper working condition
- You will document records and other forms, accurately adhering to approved policies/procedures
- Confirm that all persons in your room are appropriately shielded before activating x-ray
- Communicate information about your patient's status to other staff responsible for your patient's care
- Perform required maintenance of your instruments, supplies, and equipment by adhering to cleaning care, storage, and calibration procedures
Qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of accredited school of radiology required
- Minimum two (2) years of surgical tech experience required; preferably in an operating room or surgery center setting
- ARRT (R)
- BLS required
- State license as required
Ambulatory Services Division is a growth-oriented business sector of HCA Healthcare. We encompass 140+ surgery centers across 16 states with 3,200 physician partners. We perform outpatient surgery cases in our single and multispecialty centers across HCA Healthcare. We are in more than 13 divisions. The size of our surgery centers creates a culture where everyone knows one another. We have a shared focus on providing the best possible experience for those that we serve.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Radiology Technician PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Apply on company website