Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assigns operators to work area
- Trains new department associates as needed
- Performs data entry (ex. daily report information, utilization, etc.)
- Keeps Coordinator informed of machine status (down, problem, etc.)
- Tracks Assembly status and completes Assembly daily report
- Records Machine runtimes and communicates to next shift leader floor status
- Performs Machine checks as required. Trains associates on sample checks.
- Operates Assembly Machines
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned
- Physical effort equal to frequent lifting or moving of materials (15-35 lbs.)
- Regularly required to stand, bend and reach.
If applicant does not have a resume when applying, then please select the “Type or Paste Resume” option and type “N/A” to proceed to the application under the RESUME button.
Apply on company website