Quotes auto wiring harness cost in each developing phase; registers component/wire cost into our Cost Accounting System; inquires quotes and cost registration to other departments; and all other duties as assigned.
Bachelor in Business Administration or similar fields.
3-5 years of progressive professional business accounting/finance experience.
Prior experience in auto parts industry or manufacturing is a plus.
Working experience at global/international corporation is a plus.
Excellent oral and written communication in English.
Above average excel skills.
Able to speak/write Japanese.
- Quotes auto wiring harness cost in each developing phase.
- Accurately register components/wire cost into our Cost Accounting System.
- Inquires quotes and cost registration to other departments.
- Implement cost reduction activities with WH business department within SES and with parent companies in Japan (SEI/SWS) and sister companies (group companies located mainly in China and Southeast Asia).
- Keep track of profitability of WH business department and sometimes make analysis/report to management including to those of parent companies.
- Develop and maintain product standard cost for material and finished goods in SEWS' proprietary Cost Accounting System.
- Other duties assigned by management, including works with other departments.
- All other duties as assigned.
About Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Inc.
Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Inc. (SEWS) is part of the Sumitomo family of companies, a 400 year old brand with a reputation for quality and reliability. With the support of facilities throughout North America, SEWS has been delivering innovative solutions to automakers for over 30 years, and is a leading supplier of electrical distribution systems, components and electronics. SEWS is committed to technical development worldwide and with a global network of resources, is able to deliver a truly competitive advantage to each of our customers. Our associates are what drive Sumitomo's continued growth, which is why we proudly offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, 401(k) with match, tuition benefits, paid holidays and vacation.
To learn more about us, please visit www.sewsus.com.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sumitomo-electric-wiring-systems
About the Sumitomo Electric Group
Since the founding of Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd. in 1897 with copper wire production, we have developed many new technologies and products through innovative R&D activities based on Sumitomo Electric manufacturing technologies for electric wires and power cables. With more than 350 subsidiaries worldwide, we continue to introduce a wide variety of products that fulfill the expectations of society, in five business fields: Automotive, Information & Communications, Electronics, Environment & Energy, and Industrial Materials. We are a Fortune global 500 company.
To learn more about Sumitomo Electric Group, please visit http://global-sei.com.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/sumitomo-electric
**Interested Candidates Should Submit Cover Letter and Salary History When Applying.** An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply on company website