SEWS—El Paso Customer Service Center (Eastside)
Customer Relations Specialist I
The Customer Relations Specialist I will plan, direct and coordinate the storage and distribution of products for Automotive OEM Accounts.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, direct and coordinate the storage and distribution of automotive products for OEM, PIA Automotive Accounts and ensure exact delivery, planning and excellent customer service.
- Ensures exact delivery and excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of orders, communication and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquires.
- First point of customer contact for general inquiries such as inventory, scheduling, shipping, calendar schedules, shortages, promise dates, etc.
- Build and maintain a good business relationship with clients by providing prompt and accurate service so as to promote customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Responds to and provides solutions for customer's complaints through the creation of 8D, STR or customer specific corrective action reports.
- Responsible for data integrity of reports being submitted and data being entered within the customer specific programs.
- Continuously train and develop the SEWS team with the knowledge and understanding of all customer procedural requirements in order to achieve 100% on time delivery performance and customer satisfaction.
- Review, process and distribute customer orders, inventory reports by FIFO, QA requests, customer labels, SPCL's, DLC's, rework instructions and shipment schedules.
- Initiate and direct meetings to support the supply chain order to plan for future customer orders and/or eliminate current shortages and past due orders as well as eliminate obsolescence.
- Program management activities related to internal/external costs, production problems, delivery and performance ratings; MMOG activities and corrective action requests.
- Bachelor's Degree required, Business Management/Supply Chain Management or similar study preferred
- 1-3 years minimum experience in production and/or material planning and warehouse operations, sequential manufacturing, scheduling, international business and import experience preferred
- FCA e-supplier portal experience preferred
- Strong mathematical skills required
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Bilingual English/Spanish required
Knowledge of the effective manufacture and distribution of finished goods, primarily in the Automotive Industry
About Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Inc.
Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Inc. (SEWS) is part of the Sumitomo family of companies, a 400 year old brand with a reputation for quality and reliability. With the support of facilities throughout North America, SEWS has been delivering innovative solutions to automakers for over 30 years, and is a leading supplier of electrical distribution systems, components and electronics. SEWS is committed to technical development worldwide and with a global network of resources, is able to deliver a truly competitive advantage to each of our customers. Our associates are what drive Sumitomo's continued growth, which is why we proudly offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, 401(k) with match, tuition benefits, paid holidays and vacation.
To learn more about us, please visit www.sewsus.com.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sumitomo-electric-wiring-systems
About the Sumitomo Electric Group
Since the founding of Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd. in 1897 with copper wire production, we have developed many new technologies and products through innovative R&D activities based on Sumitomo Electric manufacturing technologies for electric wires and power cables. With more than 350 subsidiaries worldwide, we continue to introduce a wide variety of products that fulfill the expectations of society, in five business fields: Automotive, Information & Communications, Electronics, Environment & Energy, and Industrial Materials. We are a Fortune global 500 company.
To learn more about Sumitomo Electric Group, please visit http://global-sei.com.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/sumitomo-electric
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply on company website