To improve SEWS group capability for new model start-up project(s) with respects to controlling Quality, Cost, Design and Delivery through New Model Development. Engineer to develop future E&EDS (Electronics & Electrical Distribution System) products and to improve current product design in order to maintain the position as the primary development partner for HONDA/HRA-O, as well as to improve overall SEWS business conditions.
- Manage/control products from Quality, Cost, Design and Delivery scope to achieve defined targets through Product Design activity.
- Interface with customers on all technical aspects of E&EDS Design. Create 2D WH Drawings in Customer's Catia-V5 based program. Responsible for Design Accuracy of Customer 2D Drawing related to Specs & Guidelines.
- Countermeasure and troubleshoot electrical problems. Meet Customer and Internal Cost targets through supporting VA/VE investigation.
- Lead, coordinate, and participate with Design Reviews to progress design through Vehicle Development stages.
- Establish alternative solutions/countermeasures for design review result as it relates to spec requirements, quality concerns, and value-added targets
- Support New Business competition through Application Engineering of New Technology, New Products, and other Value-Added Proposals.
- Investigate, Coordinate, and Implement design changes between customer and internal organization.
- Create supporting documents for Design and present to customer and internal groups.
- Support with creation of testing specifications to validate products to Customer and Market performance. Support with the scheduling, set-up, reporting, and presenting of each test as it relates to test requirement.
- 10-15% Travel Required within US(Regionally) and Mexico to support Product Maturation Activity. Reasonable Overtime Required as it relates to Customer's Design release schedule and urgent request.
- B.S degree in Engineering, or related Technical field, required (BSEE, BSME preferred)
- 2-5 years Design and/or Product Development experience. Preferably, wire harness or related products in Automotive industry
- CATIA or other ES-CAD system experience preferred
- Team oriented person w/ good communication skills and strong self-motivation for self-direction on challenging tasks
Apply on company website