Electro-Mechanical Engineer to Support Junction Box Design and Development
- Create / Maintain Fuse Box 3D Design, Design Changes, and Drawings within Unigraphics (NX)
- Interpret, Maintain and Develop Schematics / BOMs
- Create / Maintain Projects to Program Timing and Due Dates
- Support / Conduct Internal Meetings and Design Reviews
- Interface with Customer; Meetings, Design Reviews, Build Support, etc.
- Develop DFMEA, DVP&R, 5P documents
- Interpret and Apply GD&T to SEWS Drawings
- Travel May be Required (>10%)
- Work with Team on Continuous Improvement Activities
- 4 Year Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree
- Required Unigraphics (NX) CAD experience
- Fuse Box Design / Engineering Experience
- 6+ years Engineering Experience is a Plus
- FCA, Ford, Rivian or GM Experience is a Plus
About Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Inc.
Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Inc. (SEWS) is part of the Sumitomo family of companies, a 400 year old brand with a reputation for quality and reliability. With the support of facilities throughout North America, SEWS has been delivering innovative solutions to automakers for over 30 years, and is a leading supplier of electrical distribution systems, components and electronics. SEWS is committed to technical development worldwide and with a global network of resources, is able to deliver a truly competitive advantage to each of our customers. Our associates are what drive Sumitomo's continued growth, which is why we proudly offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, 401(k) with match, tuition benefits, paid holidays and vacation.
To learn more about us, please visit www.sewsus.com.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sumitomo-electric-wiring-systems
About the Sumitomo Electric Group
Since the founding of Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd. in 1897 with copper wire production, we have developed many new technologies and products through innovative R&D activities based on Sumitomo Electric manufacturing technologies for electric wires and power cables. With more than 350 subsidiaries worldwide, we continue to introduce a wide variety of products that fulfill the expectations of society, in five business fields: Automotive, Information & Communications, Electronics, Environment & Energy, and Industrial Materials. We are a Fortune global 500 company.
To learn more about Sumitomo Electric Group, please visit http://global-sei.com.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/sumitomo-electric
**Interested Candidates Should Submit Cover Letter and Salary History When Applying.** An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply on company website