- Troubleshoot and debug progressive dies including machine operation. Check production die condition and terminal quality to support production.
- Die disassembly and assembly following applicable work instructions and blueprints.
- Perform overhauls (die preventive maintenance) per training guidelines
- Parts fitting; shape die components in accordance to training guidelines and understand parts mating portion and function
- Able to measure dimensions using the appropriate measuring device
- Wrap-up work (complete related documentation and checks per training guidelines)
- Maintain good morale related to training and guidance; be proactive in relation to job duties and co-workers
- Utilize grinding equipment and hand tools within training and experience level
- Document and communicate on a daily basis with members or other departments (i.e. QA, Mfg., Engineering)
- Perform other duties as assigned
2 year technical degree plus 1 – 3 years experience with stamping dies where the following skills have been demonstrated (self-motivation, good initiative; perform frequent pushing, pulling, tugging, lifting and carrying; possess fine motor skills for handling delicate components; work with hands; perform visual inspection; verbal/written communication on a regular daily basis); must have a positive attitude; be willing to learn and be able to work at a fast pace.
Apply on company website