- Review PPAP documentation submitted by SEWS suppliers; note any missing information, note dimensions or functions that are out of specification by comparing the data and the specification, note if there is a discrepancy between specification in the report and the drawing. Contact suppliers directly as needed. Prepare the PPAP package to submit to the Components Evaluation Engineers for approval. Achieve program internal design/development expectation thought product realization process.
- Prepare documentation of components for customer approval activities and submit the documentation to the Component Evaluation Engineers for review and approval. This includes PV Test, Customer Change Point Notification (NMEG), Inspection Report (IR), Deviation Approval (DR), Audit Report (PPA), Advance Notification of Change Point (AIPP), Customer Approval Requirement (RJOA), Line Trial (PCTA), and Package Specification (PSDS). Comprehend/mark/sign off 2D WH drawing.
- Follow up activities noted in No. 2 with Component Evaluation Engineers in a daily basis. Good communication, time management and interpersonal skills required, support day to day activities/customer request.
- Scan completed PPAP's into the SEWS document control system (WHPPAP) and maintain the PPAP tracking log for completion status. Interface directly with external customer-PMT, PAT, customer engineers and launch team.
- Inspect components to support SEWS trial activities.
- Coordinate IMDS registration along with SEWS SoC department.
- Inspect samples for SoC (Substances of Concern) utilizing XRF analyzer.
- Ship samples to a designated location by Component Evaluation Engineers.
- High school diploma or GED
- 3-5 years work experience in an office environment
- Intermediate or advance computer knowledge including Microsoft Excel and Word
- Good aptitude in math and calculations
Apply on company website