BASIC POSITION DUTIES: This position will maintain and repair all manufacturing equipment and facility equipment as required; perform preventive maintenance on equipment as needed; perform project work as assigned (kaizen, equipment improvement, etc.); will install/debug production equipment, including installation of electrical and mechanical utilities; and work with other maintenance associates as needed.
- Respond to safety related matters
- Reduce downtime by providing quick response, diagnosis and repair request from internal customers
- Perform routine maintenance using preventive maintenance procedures
- Maintain and repair all production / facility equipment and fixtures; determine root cause of equipment failures and determine countermeasure
- Prepare required documentation (i.e. maintenance daily reports, work orders, work requests, etc.)
- Perform project work as assigned and / or required, such as equipment improvements using PLC programming
- Insure proper verbal / written communications with other departments in regard to maintenance activities
- Install production equipment, including setting, installation of electrical and mechanical utilities; provide service, repairs, facility modifications, etc. as assigned.
- Perform all job duties per OSHA guidelines, safety rules and housekeeping requirements and insure other maintenance associates follow the proper guidelines, rules and requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned, including working overtime, and working other shifts as required.
- POSITION REQUIREMENTS: Two year technical diploma/degree with industrial maintenance discipline and 1 -3 years industrial maintenance experience. Technical training should include all aspects of electrical and mechanical equipment maintenance, including electrical wiring, electronics, PLC's, hydraulics, pneumatics and basic motor control are included. Also experience with fabrication equipment (milling m/c, band saw, etc.) Prefer 1 to 3 years maintenance experience with injection molding equipment and/or automated assembly equipment.
- If applicant does not have a resume when applying, then please select the “Type or Paste Resume” option and type “N/A” to proceed to the application under the RESUME button.
Apply on company website