Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend to any red-light and startups before doing mold changes, unless directed otherwise
- Complete mold changes by obtaining mold from rack, gathering necessary tools and completing the change as instructed by work instructions, to include material changes as necessary
- Complete required paperwork (ex. Setup check sheets, mold trouble report, condition sheets etc.)
- Assist other set-up operators during slow periods
- Report mold problems or questionable conditions to the department leader / coordinator / supervisor.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Physical effort equal to frequent lifting, pushing, pulling or moving of materials / equipment
- Regularly required to stand, walk, bend and reach.
- On the Job Training
- Set-up training program
If applicant does not have a resume when applying, then please select the “Type or Paste Resume” option and type “N/A” to proceed to the application under the RESUME button.
Apply on company website