- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Manage the daily lab functions (Building 5 and/or Building 2 as applicable), ensuring functional, dimensional and visual inspections are completed according to established procedures.
- Ensure that checksheets are completed accurately, and that dimensional data is entered into computer according to the requirements.
- Good verbal and written skills
- Train new operators entering the lab, ensuring each understands the proper methods, instructions, tools and procedures required for functional tests.
- Knowledge of Backtracking Procedure, Recall Procedure, Reject Tag Procedure, Quarantine Area Procedure, Deviation Procedures and IPP Procedures. Must understand the proper method to fill out and employ all forms related to these procedures.
- Ability to utilize BPCS scanning system for control of product (Scan to/from Quarantine, QA Hold, etc).
- Proper use of Calipers, Depth and Force Gages, Contact Force Gage, Micrometers, Profile, Tool Maker's Microscope, OGP/Keyence Vision Systems and Height Gage.
- Understand routine audit requirements and support in audit preparation.
- Ability to create temporary work instruction sheets, and enter information into computer.
- Understand and maintain the calibration system, ensuring all tools in use are in compliance with calibration system requirements.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations. (Retain sample area, Mating half cabinets and Quarantine areas)
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned
- Area requires some overtime as documents/audit timing/training, etc., must be kept up-to-date.
- Physical effort equal to frequent lifting or moving of materials.
- Regularly required to walk, stand, bend and reach.
- Must have valid driver's license.
Training Requirements: Orientation
- On the Job Training
- Pay for Skills
- Forklift License
Apply on company website