- 4 years BSEE/BSME or equivalent degree with 3-5 year of experience as a Systems Engineer.
- Ford Wire Harness or Systems experience preferred.
- Develop and maintain the logical & physical system schematics per customer design transmittals and internal & customer requirements.
- Create a cost-effective harness complexity set that supports customer marketing releases.
- Attend & obtain signed off logical & physical schematics per build phase from customer compatibility reviews.
- Support and update CAE analysis reports as required throughout the program.
- Identify, track and resolve internal and customer open issues.
- Good communication, time management and interpersonal skills required. Must be a team player.
- Participate in internal match checks between systems and design release engineers for every harness print release.
- Interface directly with external customer - PMT, PAT, customer engineers and launch team.
- Interface with internal customer SEWS/SWS cross-functional groups, program managers and division management.
- Support vehicle launches / prototype builds at internal manufacturing plants and external customer vehicle assembly plants.
About Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Inc.
Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Inc. (SEWS) is part of the Sumitomo family of companies, a 400 year old brand with a reputation for quality and reliability. With the support of facilities throughout North America, SEWS has been delivering innovative solutions to automakers for over 30 years, and is a leading supplier of electrical distribution systems, components and electronics. SEWS is committed to technical development worldwide and with a global network of resources, is able to deliver a truly competitive advantage to each of our customers. Our associates are what drive Sumitomo's continued growth, which is why we proudly offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, 401(k) with match, tuition benefits, paid holidays and vacation.
To learn more about us, please visit www.sewsus.com.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sumitomo-electric-wiring-systems
About the Sumitomo Electric Group
Since the founding of Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd. in 1897 with copper wire production, we have developed many new technologies and products through innovative R&D activities based on Sumitomo Electric manufacturing technologies for electric wires and power cables. With more than 350 subsidiaries worldwide, we continue to introduce a wide variety of products that fulfill the expectations of society, in five business fields: Automotive, Information & Communications, Electronics, Environment & Energy, and Industrial Materials. We are a Fortune global 500 company.
To learn more about Sumitomo Electric Group, please visit http://global-sei.com.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/sumitomo-electric
**Interested Candidates Should Submit Cover Letter and Salary History When Applying.** An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply on company website