Empath Health is a nonprofit integrated network of care that provides expert, life-changing health care to those with chronic and advanced illnesses. Empath Health includes hospice, palliative home health and physician services, independent living assistance and day care for seniors, HIV services and advance care planning.
EPIC (Empath Partners in Care) is a nonprofit provider of medical case management, counseling and pharmacy services to Tampa Bay area residents with HIV. As a member of Empath Health, our focus is helping clients achieve treatment success so they can live a healthy life, providing support to caregivers and family members and educating the community on the prevention of HIV.
This position is a two year grant funded position. The Intensive Case Manager (ICM) will provide direct support to clients identified through the Zero Pinellas grant. The ICM will maintain a small, transitional caseload, not to exceed 30 clients. This position will be required to perform multiple functions of the program including outreach and linkage. The goal of this position is to engage individuals who are HIV positive into care and treatment, including newly diagnosed individuals and those who have fallen out of care.
Mission: Through every step of every journey, we offer compassion through extraordinary care, hope through innovative services and inspiration through endless encouragement.
Vision: To be the leader in life-changing health care.
As a Intensive Case Manager with Empath Health you must be client focused, loyal, motivated and interested in serving HIV/AIDS community.
Other requirements of this role include:
• Education and/or Experience: Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Current driver's license, automobile insurance and accessibility to a vehicle
• Flexibility to work an alternative work schedule that includes nights and weekends
• Flexibility to attend meetings and trainings which may fall outside the regularly assigned work hours
• Excellent communication skills and ability for detail
• Experience at working both independently and in a team oriented collaborative environment
• Sensitivity to cultural differences and alternative sexual orientations to include the Gay, Lesbian, Bi-Sexual and Transgendered Communities
Empath Health wants your career to be as rewarding as possible. We provide our employees with numerous opportunities for growth, education and advancement. We offer competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package and peace of mind.
Other benefits include:
• Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Group Term Life and AD&D Insurance
• Voluntary term life insurance
• Short-term and long-term disability
• Professional group liability insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Flexible spending accounts
• Retirement savings plan with employer match
• Mileage reimbursement
• Cell phone plan discounts
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Tuition reimbursement
• Local, state and national workshops and conferences
• Advanced certification courses
• Leadership development programs
• Much more!
Our commitment to patient, client, staff and volunteer safety is a cornerstone of a High Reliability Organization with a focus on zero harm. Participation in the seasonal influenza program is a condition of employment and a requirement for all Empath Health employees.
Drug & Tobacco Free Workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website