"It makes me feel good knowing that we make the residents' lives better. We laugh with them, cry with them, sing and dance with them – we brighten their day. Working here is an unbelievable privilege and it will be something I carry with me for the rest of my life!"
- Sunrise Team Member The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing human resources and accounting generalist services and programs support to the community team members, department coordinators and Executive Director with excellent quality service standards.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Processing payroll
- Daily time and attendance and human resource information system (HRIS)
- Team member recruiting and on-boarding
- Tracking of training
- Setting up and maintaining the personnel files and employment binders
- Benefits and worker's compensation administration
- Generalist accounting and administration services and support
- High School degree / GED required
- One (1) year experience in an administrative support role, preferably in a generalist human resource and or accounting role
- One (1) year experience preferred in assisted living, home health, full service, skilled nursing and or hospitality industries
- To be successful you will need to have the ability to handle multiple priorities, perform tasks with frequent interruptions, possess written and verbal skills for effective communication, be competent in organizational, time management skills and demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest. Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best. Ignite Your Potential
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
Apply on company website