"It makes me feel good knowing that we make the residents' lives better. We laugh with them, cry with them, sing and dance with them – we brighten their day. Working here is an unbelievable privilege and it will be something I carry with me for the rest of my life!"
- Sunrise Team Member At Sunrise, our Designated Nursing Assistant/Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A) is responsible for providing direct resident care including nursing/clinical care, personal, nutritional and restorative care in the skilled nursing operations and other areas throughout the community as appropriate.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Complete Covid Vaccine including Booster is required and yearly flu shot is also mandatory Must have a New Jersey CNA License (No HHA's) Responsibilities:
- Assisting a designated group of residents in direct support of the Sunrise Mission, To Champion Quality of Life for All Seniors
- Partner with the licensed nursing staff to plan, develop, organize, provide and execute individualized restorative therapy programs
- Maintain Restorative Records for each guests/resident
- Assist in maintaining adaptive equipment and other medical equipment to include cleaning equipment and making readily available
- Maintains a valid license certificate as a Certified Nursing Assistant in accordance with federal, state and local regulations
- High School Degree/GED required
- Previous experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant preferred
- Previous experience and desire to serve and care for seniors
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and documentation
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and flexible hours, available to our customers at peak service delivery days and times
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise. At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals. Apply today to learn why Sunrise Senior Living is a certified Great Place to Work®
Apply on company website