Coming Soon: Sunrise of Redwood City, CA As one of our newest projects, Sunrise of Redwood City is a brand new community that we plan to open in late 2021. We're looking for an experienced Concierge with relevant experience to take a new building through completion and beyond.
- The Redwood City, CA community will offer Assisted Living and Memory Care for over 100 individuals living with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia.
- Located in the heart of the peninsula market 27 miles south of San Francisco and 24 miles northwest of San Jose and easily accessible to highway 101.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Monitoring the Bistro area for refreshments, music, cleanliness
- General administrative duties
- Welcoming and support the hospitality of a Sunrise community.
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- Proven experience in a customer service role is also required, having demonstrated excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills
- You must have good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills as well as be an organized record keeper
- Proficiency in computer skills to include the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel as well as the ability to learn new applications
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19, Flu), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
Apply on company website