"It makes me feel good knowing that we make the residents' lives better. We laugh with them, cry with them, sing and dance with them – we brighten their day. Working here is an unbelievable privilege and it will be something I carry with me for the rest of my life!"
- Sunrise Team Member At Sunrise, our Room Attendant is responsible for performing general housekeeping duties in resident suites, public areas and support areas as assigned while meeting or exceeding Sunrise's quality standards.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
-Maintaining the commercial laundry in a clean, orderly and sanitary condition
- Collecting, cleaning and redistributing the community laundry
- Properly sorting, washing and drying linens following the approved laundry procedures
- Responsible for trash collection and removal and maintaining trash receptacles and collection areas in a clean, sanitary manner
- Assists Care Givers and Department Leaders with resident care when requested
- Desire to work with seniors
- High School diploma / GED preferred
- Able to provide housekeeping and laundry services in a resident centered environment
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work semi-independently without direct supervision by following all community procedures and guidelines and having the ability to follow through on assigned tasks, and demonstrates initiative
Apply on company website