"Sunrise is the best place that I've ever worked, simply because of the people. We provide quality care in an environment that feels like home. Our focus is doing what's right for the resident. For me, that's a big breath of fresh air."
- Sunrise Leader At Sunrise, our Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day operations of Facilities Management functions in the community and around the community grounds.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Maintaining a safe, clean and comfortable environment for the residents
-Working knowledge of building systems and related code requirements
- Demonstrates a high proficiency and understanding of systems such as HVAC, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, and code compliance
- Experience preferred in maintaining water source heat pumps, as applicable
- Possess an understanding of OSHA and life safety regulations
- One (1) year supervisory and management experience which may include recruiting staff, coaching, performance management, responsibility of daily department operations
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations and trainings
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise. At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest. Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best. Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
Apply on company website