"Sunrise is the best place that I've ever worked, simply because of the people. We provide quality care in an environment that feels like home. Our focus is doing what's right for the resident. For me, that's a big breath of fresh air."
- Sunrise Leader
At Sunrise, our Skilled Nursing Administrator is the leader of the overall operation of the Sunrise Skilled Nursing center.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Leading all day to day operations of the skilled nursing center in accordance with federal, state and local standards and Sunrise Senior Living policies
- Promoting the highest degree of quality care is provided to our guests/residents
- Bachelor of Science degree preferred
- Maintains applicable federal and state certification and licensure
- Experience in health care management and skilled nursing environment
- Proficiency in Medicare, Minimum Data Sheets (MDS) / Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI), Care Plan process and other reimbursement regulations
- Proficiency in nursing practices, procedures and guidelines, regulations and laws pertaining to long term care administration
- One (1) year supervisory and management experience including hiring staff, coaching, performance management daily operations supervision, discipline and counseling
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise. At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals. Apply today to learn why Sunrise Senior Living is a certified Great Place to Work®
Apply on company website