"Sunrise is the best place that I've ever worked, simply because of the people. We provide quality care in an environment that feels like home. Our focus is doing what's right for the resident. For me, that's a big breath of fresh air."
- Sunrise Leader
Sunrise is looking for a Talent Management Specialist to support a number of its internal Leadership Development programs. The desired candidate must be able to work independently and have strong administrative skills, solid experience with Microsoft products and a genuine passion for exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Provide administrative and functional support for two Leadership Development programs.
- Lead the program application lifecycle:
- Communicate when application windows are opening & closing.
- Monitor and correct the hierarchical relationships.
- Update and disseminate relative job aids and resources.
- Schedule and communicate the acceptance messages
- Work closely with IT to ensure those accepted have the access they will need to successfully complete their program.
- Launch and monitor the completion of online Orientation Courses for all participants.
- Work closely with the Learning Management System and administrator to ensure all curriculums are set up and launch on time.
- Manage the program mailboxes
- Promptly respond to inbound program emails (on average about 15-20/day).
- Resolve issues and questions.
- Provide direction and guidance to program participants, mentors and leaders with regard to the leadership development program(s).
- Organize the mailbox folders and their contents.
- Auditing Mentor Feedback
- Audit Monthly modules; specifically, focus on the quality of the feedback provided by the mentor.
- Provide coaching to the Mentors on the feedback they provided.
- Track/log auditing.
- Program Content Support
- Provide support to Program Manager's delivering extra-curricular development experiences (Webex Calls, etc.)
- Provide support to Program Manager's collecting data needed to update/change curriculums (survey's, etc.)
- Maintain/Update the ‘readiness' status of each of the program's graduates
- Once a quarter reach out to the manager of the program graduate to learn/confirm the readiness for placement and relocation options
- Bachelor's Degree is desired (but not required).
- Must be able to work independently and must be able to work remotely.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Outstanding multi-tasking skills; with a keen attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency, prioritization skills and ability to successfully meet multiple deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (word, excel, powerpoint, access, MS Outlook)
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise. At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest. Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best. Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals. Apply today to learn why Sunrise Senior Living is a certified Great Place to Work®
Apply on company website