Superior Resource Group is looking for a Facilities Electrical Engineer for a client located in Green Bay, WI . This position is contract to direct .
The Electrical Engineer designs power distribution, lighting and building communications systems for educational, health care and/or commercial buildings. LEED accreditation and RCDD certification is highly desirable. Candidate must be able to effectively communicate with clients and function at a high level within a design team environment.
- Conduct calculations for lighting and power systems, data and information technology, and equipment selection for building electrical systems
- Develop detailed bidding and construction document plans for external clients
- Research and specify products, equipment, and systems to meet client expectations
- Conduct assessment of existing systems and provide recommendations for refurbishment or replacement
- Provide estimate of probable construction cost for electrical designs
- Closely collaborate with designers and drafters to assist in development of deliverables
- Calculate energy consumption of electrical systems
- Verify proper construction of design elements on construction sites
- Client communication and correspondence
- A minimum of a Bachelor s Degree in Architectural Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
- 5 years of experience in an electrical engineering capacity
- Experience in REVIT and BIM systems
- Above average oral and written communication
- Excellent teamwork and organizational skills
- Computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment
At SRG our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Referral bonus
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
For Immediate Consideration Please Email Your Resume To: emily.Rankin@superior-rg.Com
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.