Superior Resource Group is looking for a Mechanical/Process Engineer for a client located in Appleton, WI .
This position provides design and consulting services to the process engineering staff relating to the design of process systems.
- Assist with the development of P&ID drawings including drafting, and database activities pertaining to the design information on the drawings.
- Assist with mass and energy balance creation for projects.
- Assist as requested in analyzing and defining project scope, estimated cost, and technical aspects of a project in accordance with client specifications.
- Perform field surveys in preparation for design.
- Assist in the preparation of drawings, purchase specifications, schedules, operation manuals, and related details for projects.
- Assist in the preparation of construction documents such as project scope of work documents and bidding documents.
- Assist in the support of field installation, checkout and start-up of mechanical equipment and piping systems.
- Participate in client and project team meetings as required.
- Assist the Project Engineer in performing administrative tasks as required.
- 2 to 10 years of experience in a similar position.
- Must possess a college degree in Chemical Engineering, Pulp and Paper Science, or related discipline with sound knowledge of engineering fundamentals.
- Understanding of the operation of computer software utilized for process design and P&ID development.
- Good written and oral communication skills with the ability to converse with clients and technical groups.
At SRG our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Referral bonus
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
For Immediate Consideration Please Email Your Resume To: emily.Rankin@superior-rg.Com
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.