Superior Resource Group is looking for a Specifications Writer for a client located in Green Bay, WI . This position is contract to direct .
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review drawings and other project information to write and edit specifications for projects and coordinate compliance with project requirements, office standards, technical conditions, acceptable standards, and codes.
- Prepare and review the procurement and contracting requirements, including the Division 1 General Requirement sections.
- Perform product research; assist project designers with material selection and system research.
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors / suppliers.
- Provide continual development and improvement of Master Specifications including its specialized content for repeat clients.
- Assist project architects and project designers with material and system constructability.
- Assist project architects with shop drawing and product substitution review.
- Coordinate and review consultant technical specifications for conformance with office standards.
- Maintain technical resource library and list of technical resource contacts.
- Perform Comcheck Reports for Energy Code Compliance using the proper values for building materials as applicable to each individual project.
- Write Owner-Contractor agreements for projects using AIA software.
- Graduate of an accredited architecture program
- Professional license preferred but not required
At SRG our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Referral bonus
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
For Immediate Consideration Please Email Your Resume To: resume@superior-rg.Com
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.